exercising days of the week question!!

Options
i am a college student incapable of motivating herself. so i decided to start going to the classes the university offers. however the only ones that don't conflict with school or church (or social! :laugh: ) are mondays, tuesdays, and wednesdays. is it be smart/healthy/okay/beneficial/detrimental to exercise three days a week in a row and thats all! please give me a little feedback, you guys are so smart! thanks :smile:

Replies

• cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    i am a college student incapable of motivating herself. so i decided to start going to the classes the university offers. however the only ones that don't conflict with school or church (or social! :laugh: ) are mondays, tuesdays, and wednesdays. is it be smart/healthy/okay/beneficial/detrimental to exercise three days a week in a row and thats all! please give me a little feedback, you guys are so smart! thanks :smile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    hey, doing something is better than doing nothing...maybe the other days of the week, walk to school (if you live off campus), or when you get home, do some jumping jacks, lunges, squats, etc...you can always find something to do to burn calories, but I think taking the classes MTW is a great great start!
  • tiggasmate
    tiggasmate Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would just take the classes whenever you can because thats great and try to walk when you can on other days. I know what you mean though in between work and looking after my son and my husband works as a church layworker sometimes I can get tom they gym three times sometimes not at all.

May God bless your exercising time. I have found it can be a great meeting place too. Just be encourage in what you can do.
  • wetbuns21
    Options
    113383.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

the main key is moving your feet,when you want something bad you will fine time to do it.you can do it.