Spring Rolls?

Options
jdelisle
jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
I saw a recipe that was posted within the last 10 days or so for Spring rolls made with wonton wrappers & coleslaw mix but I can't seem to find it? Went out and bought the ingredients but now I can't find the recipe? Does anyone know what its posted under or what the actual recipe is?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• jdelisle
    Options
    I saw a recipe that was posted within the last 10 days or so for Spring rolls made with wonton wrappers & coleslaw mix but I can't seem to find it? Went out and bought the ingredients but now I can't find the recipe? Does anyone know what its posted under or what the actual recipe is?

Thanks! :)
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i dont know about that recipe but the one I use is

2 cups spinach
    1 cup cabbage
    1 cup chopped mushrooms
    1 cup zucchini
    1 medium onion
    I julianed everything and threweverything but the zucchini into a saute pan with 2 tsp tamari(GF soy sauce) garlic and pepper untill just. I took it off the flame and added the zucchini and mixed it gently. put 1/4 cup into each wrapper. I added shrimp. I also baked them instead of frying them in a450* oven
  • jdelisle
    Options
    Awesome, thank-you! With those directions I can totally wing it with what I have :) How long do you bake them for?
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    7ish minutes. until they brown. good luck!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    They were so delish! Thank you for the idea of baking them :)