How do you weigh yourself??

Options

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I try to only weigh in on Monday mornings. I usually do it with light clothes on (tank top, shorts).
  • Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    put scale on floor, step on scale
    :laugh:
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Every morning morning, I use the toilet, strip down, and hop on the scale. I only record the weight once a week, though.

Same here...
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    AM and PM, no clothes

:)
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My kids keep destroying the scales. So, now I can only weigh myself with the Nintendo Wii. :)
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Officially: Weekly Monday Mornings, no clothes, straight out of bed.

Unofficially: Everytime I'm within a 50 feet radius of a scale. Clothes, no clothes, doesn't matter.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I touch the scale, wait for it to "zero out", then step on it. :laugh:

Really, first thing in the morning, post pee, pre-clothing.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Every morning in my birthday suit, after I've paid homage with an offering to the great porcelain throne. I take off my glasses, put my left foot in, put my left foot out, do the hokey pokey, hit the start button on the scale with my right big toe, mount the silver beast with my toes two inches from the front and the sides of my feet 1/2 inch in from the sides. I cross my fingers, close my eyes, suck in my gut to expell the air from my lungs and hold my breath until the blasted thing beeps. Repeat three times.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    put scale on floor, step on scale

I was waiting for someone to say that! It was the first thing i thought of too! :laugh:

For me though, every morning after a wee, in the altogether.

Although i only record it one a week, sunday morning. I also weigh in on tuesdays at the gym just before my circuit training. I like the gym scales. They say i am around 5lbs lighter than my home ones, even when im fully dressed!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Every morning in my birthday suit, after I've paid homage with an offering to the great porcelain throne. I take off my glasses, put my left foot in, put my left foot out, do the hokey pokey, hit the start button on the scale with my right big toe, mount the silver beast with my toes two inches from the front and the sides of my feet 1/2 inch in from the sides. I cross my fingers, close my eyes, suck in my gut to expell the air from my lungs and hold my breath until the blasted thing beeps. Repeat three times.

:drinker: :drinker: Winner!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Morning, naked, before coffee, after dump... and I let out a big exhale (as if that'll help)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

you take off your class, are they really that big and heavy????
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I am the only woman working with 5 men, We have an office weigh in at work on a Friday.

Obviously we can't strip off in the warehouse especially standing on the industrial scales.:blushing:

Each week we have a biggest loser winner and their name goes on the board next to the record chart we have been keeping since 2007. It's a bit of fun really, even the skinny men join in. :bigsmile:

It's actually encouraged some of us to lose weight!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options

paid homage with an offering to the great porcelain throne

Arty! Stylish!

After dump

Brutally honest!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    On the moooooooooooon!
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    How about ten times a day
    Clothes, no clothes
    One foot
    Squinting
    [/quot

haha love it
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Naked and drunk, like I do everything else.

Just kidding..... about the drunk part.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    In my birthday suit AM and PM
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm a scale addict. I weigh multiple times a week and always sans clothes.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Once a week, Monday afternoons, at Weight Watchers (obviously, clothed :-P).