run in place for 2 minutes
30 reverse crunches
one minute of wall sits while doing bicep curls
30 jumping jacks with weights~~palms down
run stairs for 2 minutes holding weights~~if no stairs do butt kickbacks
20 more push ups
20 bicycle crunches
~~don't forget your jumping jacks between each exercise

Post and let us know how you are all doing!! Good luck! Drink your water!! :drinker:

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    done so far by Nicolet04 and Renae77
    posted by Nicolet04

start with 20 push ups
    20-60 crunches
    20-90 jumping jacks
    40 lunges
    ~~add 40 jumping jacks between each exercise~~
    run in place for 2 minutes
    30 reverse crunches
    one minute of wall sits while doing bicep curls
    30 jumping jacks with weights~~palms down
    run stairs for 2 minutes holding weights~~if no stairs do butt kickbacks
    20 more push ups
    20 bicycle crunches
    ~~don't forget your jumping jacks between each exercise

Post and let us know how you are all doing!! Good luck! Drink your water!! :drinker:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    thanks for posting!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    thanks for posting!!!
    I thought (and so did TRLTAMPA) it would be easier for our other teammates to follow. Did I get it all right??
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    yeah, looks good to me!!!:wink:
  • renae77
    Options
    Bumping so our team can find it!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    You guys are nuts!!! :grumble: :noway: but, I'm in! I'm so happy to see no squats. My legs are killing me from all my squats yesterday. but, I think the wall sits might kick my butt at the moment.:cry:
  • renae77
    Options
    You guys are nuts!!! :grumble: :noway: but, I'm in! I'm so happy to see no squats. My legs are killing me from all my squats yesterday. but, I think the wall sits might kick my butt at the moment.:cry:
    I had my squats and calf raises in before she and I got started so I did do mine. Sorry! I just included what Nicole and I did today!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm going to attempt all of this. If anyone near Tampa hears sirens.....don't worry, they don't turn on the siren if you're dead.....
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm going to attempt all of this. If anyone near Tampa hears sirens.....don't worry, they don't turn on the siren if you're dead.....
    Good luck! I was sweating like a pig and I need a new sports bra b/c my boobs were trying to go everywhere!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm going to brave this finally. I just did my calf raises and squats:cry: So I pulled up this to make sure i do it all. :grumble: :drinker:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I had to get new ones too. I wear sweat pants with no pockets so I put the mp3 player in my cleavage and go to town.

I got everything on the list done except legs cuz I just got off the bike. I'm gonna take a breather and tackle those.
  • renae77
    Options
    sounds like ya'll are having fun!! hehe!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I've done most of it. I found out it wasn't the squats that killed me it was the lunges. My first lunge was a tear jerker!:cry: But, I pushed through! Now I need to go do my ablounge and gazelle. I"m doing legs tonight on my bowflex so I went easy on some of those. But, holy crap that was a log of jumping jacks!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I know. My arms are wore out tonight and my butt and thighs and calves are getting sore! My butt is especially sore!! It was a good feel good workout!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Have you tried your new video yet?
  • renae77
    Options
    Have you tried your new video yet?
    Lord no! I am so sore tonight that I never got to it. After I got done working out with Nicole that soreness started working in on my butt. I know it sounds like an excuse. Sorry!! I am going to get to it I promise!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My fellow Teammates I did not get to participate in any of the challenges today :grumble: , I spent my morning & afternoon running errands, and my evening was spent doing 90 minutes of bikram yoga. I also did strength training for about 10 minutes, I was totally bummed out, so I couldn't finish :noway: :noway: . I will get better with the challenges this coming week.
  • renae77
    Options
    My fellow Teammates I did not get to participate in any of the challenges today :grumble: , I spent my morning & afternoon running errands, and my evening was spent doing 90 minutes of bikram yoga. I also did strength training for about 10 minutes, I was totally bummed out, so I couldn't finish :noway: :noway: . I will get better with the challenges this coming week.
    Hey Hun! It sounds to me like you worked your butt off anyway! You did great with your own workout! This one here is the only one I got in. What is bikram yoga? Whatcha so bummed about? I hope everything is ok. We are here for you too!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun! It sounds to me like you worked your butt off anyway! You did great with your own workout! This one here is the only one I got in. What is bikram yoga? Whatcha so bummed about? I hope everything is ok. We are here for you too!!

Me being bummed is because I am tired as H**, lol. Bikram Yoga is where you do yoga in a room that is 105 degrees, the heat prevents alot of injuries to your joints. After the sessions my clothes are completely drenched in sweat.
  • renae77
    Options
    I bet you really kill some calories in there. That is so awesome. Sorry to hear you are tired but I bet so after all that you just did. Have a good night and get you some much needed sleep!!