New hair cut = TONS OF MOTIVATION

Options
so for 2009 I decided to change for the better and not just lose weight either . Change ALL over, my body and mind as well as education and relationships. So I did it. I took a small step and made a big change , a change that I did not know would ahve so much effect on me. I cut and dyed my hair , ive had long hair for forever now and i thought a change would be nice , not only for me but for my husband as well. my new hair is great and makes me feel graceful not heavy around my face. I feel like im more inviting now. Anyways I got it cut and all i can say is WOW at the motivation itt has given me.I do however miss my long beautiful locks but now my short inviting hair is worth it all, a brand new me :blushing:

Replies

• jess514
    Options
    so for 2009 I decided to change for the better and not just lose weight either . Change ALL over, my body and mind as well as education and relationships. So I did it. I took a small step and made a big change , a change that I did not know would ahve so much effect on me. I cut and dyed my hair , ive had long hair for forever now and i thought a change would be nice , not only for me but for my husband as well. my new hair is great and makes me feel graceful not heavy around my face. I feel like im more inviting now. Anyways I got it cut and all i can say is WOW at the motivation itt has given me.I do however miss my long beautiful locks but now my short inviting hair is worth it all, a brand new me :blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I cut mine off too and it made me feel better about me. I figured I could do something about the "whole me" not just losing the weight. I am happy for you for getting that much needed motivation. I wish you well on your weight loss journey!! You can do this!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Why is that a haircut can make a woman feel wonderful? When I get my hair cut I always feel so much better. Jess, would love to a see a before and after pic.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You did chop it off! It looks good! I have my pics on here where I had long hair and cut if off too!