Viewing others food diaries.

Hi all,

am new so still finding my way round. :smile:

I hadnt realised you could have your food diary to show to others until I gained some new friends on here. I feel like being nosey when looking in, but its making me realise just how rubbish mine is :blushing: and going to start making better food choices.

So glad to have found this site... feeling really motivated and nice to have online friends supporting me too. xx

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Logging and sharing keeps us honest lol and viewing other people's logs also gives us good ideas on what to eat lol and how to encourage one another. You will love it here!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Open diaries means people can give you suggestions if you have problems
    (Sometimes the suggestions are quite direct and some people seem to take that very personally so my suggestion is not to make it public if you are the sensitive sort)

I love snooping - I often look at diaries after reading comments and watching tickers - there are a lot of great ideas to learn

For me, my liver is grateful - I drink half the alcohol I used to as I am just to embarrased to log the amount I used to chug down! :blushing:
  • lol...I'd be embarrassed to show mine. But hey, we are just getting started. Yes hopefully other diaries well help me alot.
  • dietingdebbie
    dietingdebbie Posts: 28 Member
    lol...I'd be embarrassed to show mine. But hey, we are just getting started. Yes hopefully other diaries well help me alot.

I am feeling like that too as just know am/have been eating lots of rubbish food. I am thinking perhaps should make my diary viewable and then it might help me make better choices as know others can see what have eaten :laugh:
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    I have no problem with mine being open but, to be honest, I would wonder about anyone who took the time to look at it - don't they have better things to do with their time!!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    clearly not, since I do it :(

Sometimes I find it useful to contextualise comments.
    Sometimes I find it useful information about what people do, or don't do and what impact that has.

Its simply the way I choose to go about things