500 Days

Options
kintegra
kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
500 days ago today I changed my life. I found MFP. :heart:

I started doing Zumba, I walked everywhere, I completed C25K, I learned what planks were, I ran stairs, I jumped rope, I ran a 5K, I ran 5 miles, then 7....now I'm running everywhere! I went 20+ miles on a "leisurely" bike ride - for FUN :laugh: , I hiked cliffs, I went snow skiing, I let Jillian try to shred my *kitten* for 30 days straight, YEP, non-stop.:bigsmile: I've done so many things that I never thought I'd ever do & I'M LOVING IT!

Thank you friends for sharing in my new lifestyle! Stick with it & you will see results. I don't see too many changes in the tape measure or scale anymore, however I have seen 58 lbs & 57 1/4 inches go away. I'm glad they are gone, but I will continue adding to those numbers until I reach my goal. I'm not going to make my goal by my 40th birthday (since its 30 days away) however I'm further than I ever could have dreamt I would be.

My current profile pic is the old me before MFP. Go thru my other pics & you will see me today. I thank you all for all the love & support you have shown me thru it all. And an honorable mention to a few of you for challenging me to do more than I ever thought I could. (You know who you are!):flowerforyou:

Replies

• versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    500 days ago today I changed my life. I found MFP. :heart:

I started doing Zumba, I walked everywhere, I completed C25K, I learned what planks were, I ran stairs, I jumped rope, I ran a 5K, I ran 5 miles, then 7....now I'm running everywhere! I went 20+ miles on a "leisurely" bike ride - for FUN :laugh: , I hiked cliffs, I went snow skiing, I let Jillian try to shred my *kitten* for 30 days straight, YEP, non-stop.:bigsmile: I've done so many things that I never thought I'd ever do & I'M LOVING IT!

wow....dedication and hard work have obviously paid off for you!!! keep up the excellent work!!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, great work!
  • am427597
    am427597 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That was just the motivation I needed today.
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's great sweetie!!! I am so proud of you. Stories like that make me just want to run around the office because I know if I keep it up, I will be able to post my own success stories. Keep up the good work honey!!!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATION <3333
  • Linybean
    Linybean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow...absolutely amazing and inspiring! Congratulations to you!
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look fantastic and you have such a great smile too! : )
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    :heart: this and YOU. That is all :flowerforyou:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!