New and Ready to DO THIS!! :)

Options
Hey everyone!!
I joined a couple weeks ago and already noticing the results!!! This site seems pretty awesome :) My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in March!! Just noticing weight creeping up on me and not too happy about it!! Anyway...here I am and totally ready to make this happen :) Oh...btw I am originally from the Midwest and currently living in awesome Santa Fe, NM :)

Replies

• Guppy
    Guppy Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey everyone!!
    I joined a couple weeks ago and already noticing the results!!! This site seems pretty awesome :) My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in March!! Just noticing weight creeping up on me and not too happy about it!! Anyway...here I am and totally ready to make this happen :) Oh...btw I am originally from the Midwest and currently living in awesome Santa Fe, NM :)
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is so awesome and you will love it! Keep up the good work since everything seems to be working for ya!! Drink your water!! Good luck!
  • Guppy
    Options
    Thanks renae!! Yeah - need to work on the water thing.....does diet soda count :laugh: Main ingredient is H20??!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Thanks renae!! Yeah - need to work on the water thing.....does diet soda count :laugh: Main ingredient is H20??!!!
    Nope! LOL!! Diet soda really isn't good for you. Water water water!! :drinker: Once you start drinking it, you will get used to it. I used to drink maybe one bottle a day and the rest were regular soft drinks. Now I drink nothing but water and one or two cups of coffee. I quit soft drinks cold turkey and you can do this too! Take small steps one at a time and it will be so worth it in the end!!
  • Guppy
    Options
    I will try replacing my diet soda with water!! As long as I can have some sort of caffeine (coffee) that should work :smile: Thanks chicka!!