Kinda sorta new, restarting, do over?

Options
Hey all - I haven't been on this site before but I been doing the weight loss thing since right before I had my son six years ago. I lost weight and got all cute and BAM, prego. Didn't help my son was 10.6 lbs and I put on 60 that time. Then i lost 40. Not so bad. Three years later prego again. Only put on 45, but still carried around the 20 from the first time. Only lost 25 the second time so here I am, almost three years after my daughter was born, trying to lose the extra 40 pounds.

I am going to weight watchers meeting with my mother in law (mil) and tonite will be our second one. The first week I lost 6.2 pounds. My scale shows 2 more lost, but I have to wait and see what their scale says tonite.

I am a wife, have two kids and a dog. I also work full time. Of course there is time in my schedule to work out, I just gotta fit it in the right spot. Needless to say, I don't get to it much. But I am making an effort to "jot" that into my schedule.

This time I am fed up, no more starting and stopping. I just want to lose this weight so I can get the tummy tuck my hubby promised me to get rid of the stretch marks! Ok, so that might not happen, but I am ready to lose the weight and be healthy so I can be around for my kids and do more with them.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• soontobeslim92
    Options
    here for support if u need me!

Its ge8 to have a dog personally i dont but i take my neighbours huge bernsese for runs all the time Really helps keep you going especially running after them as they escape the leash
  • AmDurling
    Options
    Welcome. I am trying to loose baby weight too but my babies are a bit older. One 10 and the other nearly 8. I waited a lot longer to find help. I have only been on here for a month and a half and I am down 19.6 pounds. The support and tools here are great.

Add me as a friend if you want! :smile: