Practice, Persistance, Persevere, & Promise

Options
This is what we all need in order to go through with this thing we call life...

1) We need to PRACTICE to form a habit in order to succeed...we have to make mistakes in order to find the right path or make the right decision, right? Trial and error... It will come in time..you need

2) PATIENCE...this can be extremely difficult for most of us..but at first we drop a ton of weight..and then...the days creep by as nothing is happening..that's when we need to change up our routine...we need to have ..

3) PERSISTANCE.. in order to keep on moving forward and with MFP, support system in place whether it be family, online friends, gym buddies, trainers, etc..we can...

4) PERSEVERE..pushing past the things holding us back...sometimes we can "ourselves" can be our worst enemy...but if set a goal, no matter how small the goal is..mini goal's are the best..that's going to help with achieving this..but when we make a....

5) PROMISE... it will help us to finish what we started.."I promise to myself to be a better healthy Wife and Mom, so I can have a healthy family in return".................. What is your promise?

I hope this helps everyone get a better understanding of what kind of person you would want to become..:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies