Who would.....

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Buy my book???

I am slowly starting to write. About my journey.

Just wondering if anyone on here would buy it?? :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Buy my book???

I am slowly starting to write. About my journey.

Just wondering if anyone on here would buy it?? :laugh:
  • did u lose it with surgery? or working out and eating right? If its from eating right and working it off...I would totally buy it!!
  • TamTastic
    did u lose it with surgery? or working out and eating right? If its from eating right and working it off...I would totally buy it!!
    Eating right and exercise baby!!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • LYSLIV
    LYSLIV Posts: 8
    I so would!! You have done an awesome job becoming who you want to be. I only have about 40 lbs. to lose & can't seem to find it in myself to do that. So anyway, let me know if it happens. One copy sold already :wink:
  • That is so awesome! What a wonderful inspiration you are to others! You should totally write a book!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Definitely write your story... you have an amazing journey to share with many people who would appreciate it!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    You should definitely write the book! We're so saturated with gimmicks, pills, and "quick fixes" that people don't believe that a healthy diet and exercise will work for them. You're truly an inspiration to everyone!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    I totally would!

I've started reading books out there like that and have read a few so far. I read "Fat Girl", which had less to do with weight than I expected. Then I read "Half of Me" which was really good. She is a blogger turned author and shared a lot of info from her journey.

There isn't a lot out there, so I'm gonna need more books to read soon... so get writing! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hey Tami!
    I would so buy your book! Your story is so inspirational! And I want it signed too! LOL!!
  • TamTastic
    Thanks guys! :happy:

If everyone on MFP bought it, it should be a bestseller!!! :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Count me in girl! :drinker:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    I WOULD!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Oh, you know I would...along with a copy for each of my friends & family members! You've got something to write about...do it!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I would buy it AND promote it to my clients while I train to pay for grad school. People need good influences like you who can illustrate the power of self discipline, moderation, hard work, and patience. :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Go for it! I would SOOOOOooooOOOo LOVE to see Tamtastic in one of those banner ads! Finally one that was honest and helpful.

Will you autograph my copy?? PPPPUUULLLLLLLEEEEASSSE!!!???

00020336.gif
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Tam have you tried to go on any shows like The Doctors or Oprah or anything? I think it would be great to have a show about eating a healthy amount of calories and losing normal amounts of weight. Biggest Loser is motivational, but still unrealistic and I don't think it promotes the healthiest of values (no offense to BL fans :smile:).
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    You are such an inspiration - especially because you lost the weight the RIGHT way. I'd totally buy it - but I want an autographed copy too! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Tam have you tried to go on any shows like The Doctors or Oprah or anything? I think it would be great to have a show about eating a healthy amount of calories and losing normal amounts of weight. Biggest Loser is motivational, but still unrealistic and I don't think it promotes the healthiest of values (no offense to BL fans :smile:).
    Hey, I have emailed both Oprah and The Doctors and recently The Joy Fit Club from The Today Show. I haven't heard back. I imagine they get a ton of emails. Who knows.

I hope someone will be interested! lol!
  • TamTastic
    Thanks you guys!! I really appreciate what you've said!

I need to keep on writing! And you all get autographed copies!! :wink: :bigsmile:

:heart:
    -Tami
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Hey, I have emailed both Oprah and The Doctors and recently The Joy Fit Club from The Today Show. I haven't heard back. I imagine they get a ton of emails. Who knows.

I hope someone will be interested! lol!

Now is the perfect time! Email them again - with Oprah's new year "Best Life" (again!) - send them B4 and After pictures and copies of your threads (links) here on MFP.

Definitely write it. Good luck!