i have an important question

Options
2»

Replies

• alapoint89
    Options
    i have an emergency inhaler on me at all times and havent needed to take it in for ever
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    i have an emergency inhaler on me at all times and havent needed to take it in for ever

Then be sure to not put yourself in an emergency situation.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Pants
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

well try using a few puffs...2-4 puffs prior to working out and see if it helps. I mean if it's not a wheezing or asthma issue then you'll know after trying it once because it won't help.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    coolio
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    can someone please tell me why is it when i working out my heart pounds and its hard to breath? also how can i fix this? i was told that it is because im so out of shape but i want to hear it from yall!!!
    You're out of shape and not conditioned to exercise. Not uncommon if you've started a new exercise or if you've just started to work out.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i just started running today
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    What is bump......I have seen it several times and I don't know what that means.

its used to "bump" the thread to the top of the list or simply so the person has it in their list so they can read it later
  • TeMpi
    TeMpi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    can someone please tell me why is it when i working out my heart pounds and its hard to breath? also how can i fix this? i was told that it is because im so out of shape but i want to hear it from yall!!!

Well, first you have to ask yourself, "How long has it been since my last real workout?" If it has been a long time it probably simply is just because you're out of shape.

A while back I took a year off from exercising, gained a ton of weight, and when I decided to get back into gear I started off with Beachbody's Insanity. I was so light-headed and exhausted from the 25 minute fit test I had to run into the backyard and vomit.

It got better the more I did it. Essentially, it's just about your current conditioning.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i just had a baby 3 months ago also
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You're heart pounding in your ears is your body APPLAUDING you for moving it! Keep it up it will lessen over time as you get fitter. One day you will have the glorious realisation that you just ran and didn't hear that. Then you can step it up a notch until you do again :)
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    When you exercise you need oxygen to burn fuel to work your body. You need to breathe harder to get more air in to get more oxygen in and more carbon dioxide out. Your heart beats faster to carry that oxygen to the parts of the body that need it, and the carbon dioxide away and back to the lungs to be expelled.

It's what humans are designed to do when we work.