mfp isnt the same as it used to be

Options
BIG_Lew
BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
Wht happened to all the fun and laughter. It seems as if its a lot of telling on each other. Last I checked everyone on here was over the age of 18. Tht being said, adults should act as such. If u have a problem with Wht someone says, inbox them and or delete them. By no means should u run and tell. This is a place for venting, relaxing, laughing, friendships and weight loss. I name weight last because u need to have fun while losing weight. Come on ppl stop the madness.

Replies

• farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    I AGREE!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Agreed :)
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    Maybe mfp should be split into two sections.....the conservative ppl and the fun ppl. This way everyone can flock with there kind :-)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! I hope no one tells on me! Im not always the most positive! I have some very rough stress in my life! I love and NEED the support from my MFP friends! As adults we do have our ups and downs but thats what friends are for! :)
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    i know they are making groups for this exact reason...so like minded people can talk together
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    It's definitely changed since I joined. :grumble:
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What are people "telling on" other people?
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

I agree as well.. I was reported 2 times today for pics of my booty and was asked to remove them.. Wth!!
    Wonder how long till I will be told to delete my new one.. Absolutely ridiculous... I am damn proud of what I have accomplished and after losing 148lbs I should be able to show off my rewards.. Not Like I am Naked in the pics..
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i know they are making groups for this exact reason...so like minded people can talk together

Groups that are still going to be moderated, according to Mike....still bs.
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    I hope so....the friends I have all seem to think like me and I hate losing them and or see them mad because of all these hidden rules and snakes
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Maybe mfp should be split into two sections.....the conservative ppl and the fun ppl. This way everyone can flock with there kind :-)

I Agree with this Mr. Sexy Muscles.... maybe we should start our own closed group "Just sayin" Love you bunches!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm going to tell a grown up!
  • sweetheart37
    Options

I agree as well.. I was reported 2 times today for pics of my booty and was asked to remove them.. Wth!!
    Wonder how long till I will be told to delete my new one.. Absolutely ridiculous... I am damn proud of what I have accomplished and after losing 148lbs I should be able to show off my rewards.. Not Like I am Naked in the pics..
    i totally agree
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Seems to me it's mostly become people complaining about what it's become.

You want more fun and games then post more. Otherwise, nothing will change.

It's a constant influx of new people. Make it what you want it to be.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I just do all my playing around on my new feed with my friends. I usually stay out of the forums unless it is just to give encouragement or something of that nature. I got the best group of friends anyway.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

No doubt! I've seen more booty cheek at the mall!
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wht happened to all the fun and laughter. It seems as if its a lot of telling on each other. Last I checked everyone on here was over the age of 18. Tht being said, adults should act as such. If u have a problem with Wht someone says, inbox them and or delete them. By no means should u run and tell. This is a place for venting, relaxing, laughing, friendships and weight loss. I name weight last because u need to have fun while losing weight. Come on ppl stop the madness.

im new here, and what you are describing is the place I want to be, relaxing, helping each other an having fun
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.