Just joined!

Options
Only need to lose a small amount but haven't managed to do it yet. I really don't like to exercise and have been trying for the last 3 years to motivate myself to get up and do something. I'll keep at it for a week or two then I slip back into doing nothing. I have cut back on how much food I eat but it apparently hasn't been enough. Actually, I thought I was doing pretty good with my eating today (haven't been snacking!) until I entered everything on here a few minutes ago.

Replies

• blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Only need to lose a small amount but haven't managed to do it yet. I really don't like to exercise and have been trying for the last 3 years to motivate myself to get up and do something. I'll keep at it for a week or two then I slip back into doing nothing. I have cut back on how much food I eat but it apparently hasn't been enough. Actually, I thought I was doing pretty good with my eating today (haven't been snacking!) until I entered everything on here a few minutes ago.
  • amccarville
    Options
    welcome and good luck. this site def. helps keep you motivated. the people are great!!:flowerforyou:
  • amccarville
    Options
    so blackmamba, are you a kill bill fan???
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started the PAL on Monday since we had a snow day. I've lost 3.6 pounds in 5 days. I am excited and pumped. I was already doing WW and I decided to try both at the same time. The calorie counter helped me alot. I understand know that if I work out I HAVE TO EAT! IT paid off. I weighed in at the WW today and I almost shouted. It was alot of work to stay focused on working out but I DID IT!:bigsmile:
  • amccarville
    Options
    congrats turtle!!
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOL yes, I love Vol 1. You're the first person to get that... most people just look at me like I've lost my mind.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!:flowerforyou:

I am a Kill Bill fan too!!:drinker:

:bigsmile: