need ur opinions please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    It's terrible -- just terrible! Even though it fits in with your allotment, it's still dessert, and that makes it very, very, VERY bad. Tell you what -- just send that tasty, healthy dessert over my way every evening, and I'll "take one for the team." Yes, I'll save you from that evil dessert by eating it for you.

How's that for selflessness?

Need my address?

No, no, don't thank me. It's the very least I can do for a fellow MFPer.

No don't send it to him! Send it to me! Please?

Seriously, as long as you're losing and it fits in your plan I don't see it as a problem.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    yeah I think it's fine if it fits within your calories :) By the way your desserts sound delicious
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    yeah I think it's fine if it fits within your calories :) By the way your desserts sound delicious

lol well thank you! i love to cook and it is a hobby of mine to create new recipes that are healthy and tasty!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

lol well thank you! i love to cook and it is a hobby of mine to create new recipes that are healthy and tasty!!

I have the same hobby/obsession :tongue:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    No problem! Finding healthier options that fit into your lifestyle (and calorie allowance) are a great strategy for long term success.
    Well done (now I want icecream!).
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone else. If it fits into your day and you want it, go for it. Sometimes I have Chocodiles for dessert. Yum.
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Let me play devil's advocate a little bit...I don't think that having the dessert is bad (no food is bad necessarily) but I would be concerned about not addressing the mental part of weightloss that causes us to feel entitled to food. Food is a tool for living. That is how thin people think. They don't have the same love affair as we do with food. I sometime induldge in dessert after dinner like I did tonight but I try to remember that I am not entitled to a treat everyday. I can manage my cravings by allowing them in moderation sometimes but when they become a crutch for me it is still feeding my addiction as well as my body.
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Every night. Sometimes I might do air-popped pop corn or an Oreo or two when I'm feeling crazy - but always something :)