Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everybody!

I joined MFT back in May but didnt really log in until late August. This site is amazin...every time I am about to put something in my mouth I check the calories, carbs, protein, fat and its just great to get to know what each food has in it.

I want to lose 25 lbs, so far I have lost 4lbs since Aug 28th. About 5 days ago I decided to bring my carbs down to 80-100grs per day. Is the secret really lowering your carbs? I am eating about 1000 - 1200 cal per day and it works out!

Can anybody give me any advice on the ratio of c/p/f I should be eating? I want to lose at least a pound per week. I also excercise, 2-3 times a week I do zumba.

Thank you!! Looking forward to making friends hereeeee! =)

Replies

• unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    I'm not sure of the ratio, but I googled 'protein calculator' to find out how much I needed. I'd be willing to bet that if you searched the forums you could find a lot of info. Good luck!