My 2 years in pictures

Options
There was a healthy girl who was 137lbs and 5'10

meeeeeeeeee.jpg

She got very sick and eating cake made her happy, so cake she did eat.

mecheesecake.jpg

The girls immune system went all crazy and made her sick and then made her throat close the doctors all shook their heads :noway: and said 'time for really bad drugs.' The girl was so sad she ate more cake and as she got bigger and her hair got smaller so when she went out she added fake hair to her own hair and floaty clothes.

hairextensions.jpg

Then the girl got even more sick always with infections and throat closing all the time. And the drugs weren't enough so the doctors said 'more drugs, lots more drugs to make the swelling go away and they attacked the girls immune system with 50 pills a day.

The girl ate more cake and gave up trying to look nice. The drugs made her look different and she ate more cake and went up to 190lbs which made her look more different still. Soon she stopped caring what she looked like at all. Then her friends walked by her in the street. :sad: they didn't recognise her anymore.

swollenface.jpg

hairloss.jpg

The girl was very sad. She decided to change her life. She gave up working-she wasn't superwoman. She told the doctors NO MORE BAD DRUGS!!!! She found an alternative way of dealing with her health, still hard but less than before and with less side effects. She decided to lose some weight.

So she worked away trying to lose some weight and she got her weight down to 182lbs. Then she remembered about the mfp app on her phone. So she started logging in and going onto the website for help and support. She start losing a lot more, a lot quicker and she noticed her hair coming back more and more.

Now she's down to 167lbs and feeling a whole lot better.

She wants to get down to 145 ish but she's happy even now.

She was in town and walked by some friends. They stopped her to talk- She was recognised again!!!! :smile:

JW2.jpg

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! :)
  • sc1572
    Options
  • sc1572
    Options
  • sc1572
    Options
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    wow, Fantastic.
    Hard work and healthy eating and no more drugs paid off!!
    Way to go!!!
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Beautiful :-)
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you are sooo pretty.....

B . E . A . U . T . I . F . U . L
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great sweetie! I hope your health issues are improving (hugs)
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the great work
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring. I hope you continue to grow stronger and healthy and feel like you again. Best of luck.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I have lupus and a very similar story, except I still take my drugs, for the most part. I'm glad you are feeling better and you look fantastic :)
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow I like how you did your story. I think you look great and so pretty! Hope all the health issues go away now that you are making some good changes in your like ....
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your story! Reminds me of a friend of mine. Only she's still struggling with the weight and the sickness and the drugs. :0( Your story inspires hope, and you are just beautiful. Way to go taking charge of your health!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this story.

Can't wait to see the final chapter. :smile:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Girl tells great story of how girl becomes happy again, boy is happy reading about how happy girl is. :) you look great.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your journey back.
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! I do love a happy ending ;)
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You made me smile !!!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    awww what an inspirational story...you are beautiful hun x
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    keep it up! nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!