Love a work out/ support buddy

Options
I am almost 21 years old and need some motivation to go work out and eat right. Would anyone around my age like to be supports for each other? I would love to have someone who encourages me to work out and I would love to be the support for someone as well... I think you can mail or message on here so if you want to talk just let me know
Thanks and looking forward to it! ( I have about 15 pounds to lose)

Replies

• KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    I am almost 21 years old and need some motivation to go work out and eat right. Would anyone around my age like to be supports for each other? I would love to have someone who encourages me to work out and I would love to be the support for someone as well... I think you can mail or message on here so if you want to talk just let me know
    Thanks and looking forward to it! ( I have about 15 pounds to lose)
  • amccarville
    Options
    i am older than you, 33 but would love to help you out. it would help me out as well. this site has been great to keep me going...............
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    im 26, let me know if you wanna chat :flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hi There!
    I'm 23 & would love to have someone to share my gym/eating daily routine!!

Best of luck!
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Id like to be your buddy as well, im 25 let me know if you wanna chat sometimes or if there is anything I can help you with. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: