I NEED HELP .... to order pizza or not to order pizza

Options
eek... hubby just left for work, and we forgot to make dinner... because I forgot to go to the store. Im soooo hungry now. what should I do, should I order pizza??

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    You have absolutely no other foods to cook? Pasta with veggies? Rice with veggies? I'm not anti-pizza but maybe there's something else you can cook. There are also healthier options for pizza. I really like thin crust with Mediterranean veggies :)
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    I say yes! Only because pizza is amazing lol. You can always make it healthier by making it a veggie, thin crust, light/no cheese, and/or extra sauce. But, if it's not what you really want, don't :)
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Order pizza with lots of veg and no cheese (or 1/2 cheese even):wink:
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If you do, keep the sauce light, the extras light, and the crust thin and wheat if possible. We have pizza alot here at my house. I don't eat the thick crust around the edge, I try and get veggie pizzas or go light on the fattening stuff. :)

Go for it, just be smart about it! :)
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    Options
    Do not order it if you are home alone.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The problem I have with pizza is that I never can have just one slice. If you can stick to one slice and get salad too its not a bad option.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Sure. Order a pizza.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I love pizza.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Pizza sounds like a wonderful option...you should order it!

:flowerforyou:
  • fitnfun1
    fitnfun1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I believe Papa Murphy's has a lite pizza you can pick up and heat in the oven in case this happens again. Or, find a good frozen pizza with lower calories to keep in case of these types of emergencies. Otherwise, go with Subway.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Pizza is fine..you should be able to eat anything, the key word is always portion control :-)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Sure - what the hell - go ahead and order it.

And if you overdo it, it's ok! Pizza is delicious!

:flowerforyou:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I believe Papa Murphy's has a lite pizza you can pick up and heat in the oven in case this happens again. Or, find a good frozen pizza with lower calories to keep in case of these types of emergencies. Otherwise, go with Subway.

Wait, this is an emergency?
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You are really asking this question? No make something else with less fat and carbs.
    You could make your own with low carb pitas or tortilla and fresh sauce with veggies and a LITTLE CHEESE. Guilt free