hi--i am a new member

crystalp1979
crystalp1979 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
my friend introduced me to this site. it looks really cool. but i am sooo bummed right now, i ate way over my calories. but i know it will be okay. i need to do better tommorow.--bye for now, i will be back.

Replies

• my friend introduced me to this site. it looks really cool. but i am sooo bummed right now, i ate way over my calories. but i know it will be okay. i need to do better tommorow.--bye for now, i will be back.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    hi crystal and welcome! drink plenty of water and start planning your meals so you won't go over on your calories. good luck
  • Guppy
    Guppy Posts: 21
    Hey there!! :smile: I am new as well --- my friend also introduced my to MFP and totally love it so far:love: I agree about planning meals - that way you know how many calories you are having and can have daily:wink: Don't get too bummed about the day....plan to get back on track:wink: You can totally do this! :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Good luck!

Don't beat yourself up! This is a learning process for sure. Just take it a day at a time and you'll get there!

:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    Welcome, you can do it. We all have those days. Read this!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32807-make-a-u-turn?hl=Uturn#posts-323894

Cheryl :flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Welcome! Forgive yourself and forge ahead - you can totally do this. MFP is such a great site with terrific support and encouragement AND a great system for tracking everything. I've only been here a week and I'm just amazed at all the great information the members have to offer. Hang in there!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.