2»

Replies

• LKFISHER
    Options
    wow u that is awesome keep up your hard work
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I was getting so frustrated by not seeing the scale move... So it made me feel so much better to see the pics and start to see the difference... I can't see it on an everyday basis... And it's so easy to get frustrated... Wish I could throw my scale away... Just can't bring myself to do that haha :)
  • Jessy0383
    Options
    Excellent...I can really see the difference :)
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    That is exactly what you want to see. "Weight" is a conglomerate of so many variables that all show up as one number on the scale. I only judge my FAT loss by measurements and how my clothes fit. If you lose inches but not much overall weight then it's highly likely it's almost all fat and water...which also means you're keeping the muscle or even adding some. Tha is the perfect scenario for consistant sustainable progress. Muscle retention is key in keeping metabolism high and burning that fat.
    People who get caught up in the excessive cardio mentality while on a calorie deficit are setting themselves up for failure in the long run. When you burn to much muscle along with fat, you are essentially losing metabolic rate due to lost muscle. So when people gain back any weight, the tend to look "skinny fat". It is a very viscious cycle.
    Gotta stay diligent o the weight training and forget those scale numbers....you are doing great and o the right track!
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your looking great I can really tell the difference!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great Great job Christie keep it up
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me I have only lost 2 lbs but I have already lost 11 inches all around!! I need to put some pictures together see if it makes me feel better. I hate the scale big time I think it's time to hide it or something! But I will post some pics once I'm done doing ripped in 30 that will be in 5 more days !! Whoop whoop!!!!!

Anyway you look great! Keep doing what your doing at least we a re loosing something it might not be the weight but we loosing inches ; )
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    your doing a great job keep up the good work
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie! I see a change! Congrats!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    great job...very inspirational!
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    You're looking great..and you can totally see the difference! I used to have a personal trainer, and upon our first meeting she asked me what my "goal weight" was..and I told her, "Uh...I don't really have a goal weight, I just want to look good..." and she was happy with this answer. Yes, weight loss and inches lost usually occur together, but sometimes it's not necessarily the pounds, but the inches that measure your progress!

Don't be upset with the scale (even though I always hate mine)...we can definitely see the difference inches wise :) Keep up the good work, you're looking great!
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can so see a difference in both your waist and your back!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Amazing job! What a big difference! I'm starting to worry about the same thing, though, I've lost 2 inches off my waist already, and I've only lost 5 lbs!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking good!! :drinker:
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Looking good! Keep it up!!! This should certainly motivate you...I know it boosted my motivation! Thanks for sharing! :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!