HELLO FITNESS PALS OUT THERE!!!

Options
Hi I started completing diaries etc from Tuesday 20th of September 2011. I have, earlier this year, stopped going to a well known weight loss meeting, as I was not loosing weight on the new plan introduced by them. I was not on my own either. The previous plan was ideal and I lost weight at a pound per week consistently. Since leaving, I have become very discouraged, but only put 3pounds back on in 6 months, that was including a 5 week trip to lovely Florida. Not wanting to let the weight creep back up I consulted my daughter and she has lost weight, counting calories, on this particular site, which she introduced me to. So I am "up for it" as they say. Will be a difficult 1st week as we are dining out with friends and we all love a glass of wine. First dinner has actually been and gone and I was in control of both my eating and drinking, let's hope this will continue. I want to loose weight mainly for health reasons, also because I love fashion, and we all have a family Wedding to attend next May, plenty of incentives there. Love to hear from like minded people out there. Would be happy losing approx a pound a week, better than putting it on!!!

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Welcome you can add me as a friend. Always looking for encouragement. The site is great and I have lost 17 lbs in 2 months. Cheers to you and your weight loss journey.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can feel free to add me also!