Hi from the UK

Options
Hi all.

I'm new to the website, but I've been using the iphone app for quite a few months. I'm 35lb lighter and still going.

Feel free to say hi anytime.

All the best
Craig

Replies

• nic81081
    nic81081 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi. I use the app too. Makes life so much easier when you can use it to track when your on the go. Feel free to add me if you want. I've still got a long way to go but i'm determined to be in the best shape i've been in years by Christmas.
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    also from the uk if you want to add me

:flowerforyou:
  • cwalsh1989
    cwalsh1989 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!! Welcome to the website! I agree, the app is amazo! Im also from the UK and glad to see more joining :)

Well done on the weight lose too! Keep it going! :) x
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not in the UK...but feel free to add me anyway! I love this site. I wish the app had the message boards on it. But good luck on your journey!!
  • stardust72
    Options
    Thats a great weight loss,well done,long may it continue.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi Craig from the UK - I'm from the UK to! Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you wish x :flowerforyou:
    Always on the hunt for fellow brits!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey x
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi Craig i'm from the UK as well feel free to add me, i'm always look for UK pals
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hiya, im from Newcastle, well done on your loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey, feel free to add me, same goes for anyone else UK based, its always nice to have friends on the same time frame. xxxx
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm from the uk too near Bristol. Feel free to add me if u like . . .good luck :)
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all. Hope we can chat and motivate each other. x
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also form the UK - need fellow motivation too - why not add me Craig x
  • xxTerzxx
    Options
    Hello , I'm new to the site just wondering if u have any tips for me as im not 100% sure what im doin lol x
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from the UK (London), lost 14lbs so far, loving this site and using the Iphone makes it so much easier ;o)
    Feel free to add me - that goes for anybody ;o)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Howdy, and welcome.