Starting .. again..

agidius
agidius Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

I'm starting again to exercise, and watch my diet today (it is as good as any)
In college I was obese, around 130 kg, I started to work out, and got in shape. I was 90 kg then.
After 2 years of rigorous training and dieting i burned out and stopped. Slowly i started to gain weight, 7 years have passed since.
I'm 135 kg again and now starting over.

Wish me luck, I hope it will stick this time.

one question: at the exercise panel why doesn't it count the lost calories when training strength? I had a training today, uploaded it, and it shows that I haven't burnt any calories today.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    there is 'strength training' in the cardio section you can use to log the cals.

Good Luck!!
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Good luck.
  • Congratulations on making the decision! remember, Rome wasnt built in a day, set your self small goals and dont beat yourself up if you lapse anytime. As long as you are aware of what your target is and start moving in that direction, you are doing great! Just think of how great you will feel at Christmas when you can put on some new clothes and feel great!
  • agidius
    agidius Posts: 4 Member
    thanks guys :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Oh man I know how that feels. I have been postponing this for years. But we are here now and everything is ahead of us. Get stuck and before you know it the weight will be coming off again. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.