Friday Night; What are you drinking without gaining!

Options
Hey Guys! Friday night begins in a few hours from now. In Australia people must already be drunk!

Question is what should one drink that one does not put on weight? I have followed Bacardi-Diet coke routine without eating additional carbs and it has worked with weight loss program.

Now a days-I have been working on Carb-cycling and with a couple of glasses of wine. Which seems to be working alright without feeling bloated or without retaining water the next day.

One thing to be avoided is Soda and stuff like Sprite/7 UP etc. Sodas aggravate the weight gain! Beer is a killer too!

Red Wines, however seem to favor my metabolism and do not interfere with the weight loss!

Pl share your experience!!

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Get a really good workout and drink whatever you want. That's what I do. When I know I will be drinking I work out really hard and drink within reason.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I like vodka.
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Dear aa1440- Vodka is good too!
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    vodka and soda water with a lime or a splash of cranberry juice. no point adding extra calories with a sugary mixer.
    but i also just work out really hard if i'm going to be drinking, usually means it takes less alcohol to make me drunk as well which means less drinks therefore less calories.
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I like vodka lemon and instant coffee :)
    Or vodka with sugar free energy drink.
    Or vodka with coke zero.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Vodka is the cleanest liquor... I love it with club soda and sometimes a little splash of really tart grapefruit juice. But truthfully I usually just make sure I have a super kick butt workout and then drink whatever I want. I love really strong and flavorful beers which normally come with a hefty caloric price tag... But if i've worked out i don't really mind indulging. And I usually don't see a gain at all.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    water..... but then again I work Friday nights. (⌐ . ⌐)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels. On the rocks.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Get a really good workout and drink whatever you want. That's what I do. When I know I will be drinking I work out really hard and drink within reason.

I'd go with this!!
  • GotGamble68
    GotGamble68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Belgian beers specifically La Chouffe and Leffe Blonde beer and if I have been on top of my game all week, I have no qualms about tossing a few back come the weekend. If I am really trying to make my weekly weigh-in on Monday and worried, I might switch to sugar-free Red Bull and Vodka. Usually end up at a club dancing til the wee hours anyway, so I end up burning off most of what I drink in the end.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Water....I'm boring lol