Costume Changers Forum (Week 1)

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleFootLT11
    Options
    jsprax - Great job making healthy choices eating out! It's so difficult to go to a restaurant and find something that won't kill your calories count for the day. And you made me crave pineapple stir fry... yum!

ASPhantom - Congrats on Couch to 2k. Never done it before but I've heard wonderful things. I have done 30DS before so a super congrats for the halfway point! I found the third section easier than the second so keep with it and let me know what you think

missyyclaire - Congrats on C25K! My boyfriend has bad knees that he always has to watch out for so I think you're being smart by taking care of them and way to go for sticking with it in spite of them!

jepo27 - I LOVE dressing in 80s gear! Last year I was a flash dancer and the kids I nanny for just didn't understand how awesome I was. Don't worry, I knew :-) Just play some Jessy's Girl and I'm up burning some major calories! Congrats on staying healthy at the party too, you rock

Ravyn1982 - I'm so sorry you've been sick and now your daughter! But good for you on staying motivated! You can get this done in 5!!! Get it girlie!

Getting ready for the big move on Wednesday! Got some good news about job prospects and a free couch from the Freecycle in our new neighborhood so things are going pretty well. I'm still looking for a treadmill though. I saw a good one on the lists last week but we had no way of getting it :-(. Guess I'll have to run outside next week. But what better way to explore a new neighborhood, right? Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! Good luck all!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It all went a bit pear-shaped today, we had a barbeque and I had 3 more glasses of wine than I planned to. I didn't eat a huge amount, just too much alcohol.

Still, tomorrow is another day.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Went to an 80's themed party last night....only had a couple of fruit based drinks and totally refused the fatty buffet (chips, crisps, sausage rolls etc) very proud of myself for that :) plus I think i must have burned a ton of calories with all my crazy 80's dancing ;D My feet are killing me this morning, lol.

Great job! Keep up with your good choices and you will reach your goal!!!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    Options
    Well I am pretty proud of my week 1 results! I lost 4.6 pounds and exercised 24.5 miles. I have some areas that I want to improve in for week 2. First of all, I want to exercise atleast one day out of the weekend (fri/sat or sun). Also, I need to make better food choices when out and about.
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well I am pretty proud of my week 1 results! I lost 4.6 pounds and exercised 24.5 miles.

Wow well done! 4.6 lbs is amazing in just one week. Think I need to up the exercise this week....not done much at all last week.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    Options
    Thank you jepo27! I actually enjoyed my exercise last week and was pretty cranky on the days that I did not make time for myself to exercise!
  • a_smaller_steph
    Options
    I am changing my weight in the spread sheet when I get home this afternoon! I KNEW yesterdays weight was artifically high from massive amounts of sodium on Sunday so I re-weighed this morning and I am 246.6! checked three times! I'm VERY excited!