Kids say the funniest things.....

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Now my son(who loves the movie CARS like most women love diamonds, shoes and handbags)

This morning we're driving to daycare and he says "mommy, you're winning"

He always says this when I drive fast.

:)

Add you're own.

Replies

• Jelleebean
    Options
    i don't have kids, but, i do have a 3.5 year old goddaughter.... who just the other day told her mom, who is pretty handy with knitting needles and crochet hooks... had made a blanket... little one says, 'mommie you make pretty blankets'... and her mom replies, 'thank you sweetie, but, the prettiest thing i ever made was you'.... little one's reply, 'awww shucks mom'... and pulled the blanket over her head :)
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My daughter isn't even two yet and she is all the time asking "Are you ok?" even at moments when its not applicable!
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I started writing a book when they started these funnies. My son says he remembers things because he has a memory board in his head. Computer generation or what!

My daughter, first time in a loo by herself next to me started saying, "what does S.L.U... mean mummy" Can't say a swear word here but I asked her to stop reading the wall! Never again.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My son (4) was telling me the other day that when babies are in your tummy, they get really, really big and then the mommy sits on the potty, and go *insert hilarious 4yr old pooping face* and squish, they poop out the baby. lol.. I was laughing so hard.
  • LooseWheel
    Options
    Ahzuri - Maybe she heard it was 'are you ok' day last week. It was mentioned on the news in Australia recently.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    my god daughters are about to turn 8, and i asked them how school is. one responded "it sucks" and i told her she shouldn't use that word. she looked at me with the weirdest adult look i've ever seen on a child and goes "but you use it all the time." i could not question her logic.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    the other day me and the family was driving past a bunch cheerleaders who were doing a car wash. The windows were down and my two year old daughter heard them say "Car wash" My daughter looks at them at says"Car wash? you have no car to wash, no lien!"
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My faves so far:

Ben (7) - "Mom, why doesn't Emily (our cat) have babies?"
    Me - "Uhhh..." trying to figure out how to explain "being spayed"
    Nick (7) - "Duh! She's not even MARRIED!"

I took the boys to Miami, and they came home and told my husband that, "We went to Mommy's Ami." To this day, they still call it, "Mommy's Ami", and will argue with anyone who says it's "MYami" ("No it's not! It's MOMMY'S Ami!")
  • stampede55
    Options
    As I was sitting in traffic on the interstate with my wife, 4 year old son, and 7 month old son, my 4 year old looks out of the window and screams "Stop following us d**chebag!!!!" at the car next to us. That boy is gonna be the death of me....
  • LooseWheel
    Options
    My friend at work is a Nana. She said her grandson and her daughter started this game driving around, "I love you more than the lightpost, I love you more than the door" just by looking at things around them. The little guy gets on the phone and my friend says "I love you" as is normal and the 5 year old responded with a loud "I love you more than dog poo Nana". Lol thats a great love there and yep, he wins that one! Wow hey. Kids are funny. And embarrasing.... Well mine are
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    As I was sitting in traffic on the interstate with my wife, 4 year old son, and 7 month old son, my 4 year old looks out of the window and screams "Stop following us d**chebag!!!!" at the car next to us. That boy is gonna be the death of me....

omg, i want to hang out with you son and buy him a beer!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    when my neice was potty training, the whole family was out for the Fourth of July and the park was crowded. i ended up taking her over to the bathroom at one point. so we go into the large stall and she goes and i realize i should too. so i have her stand by the door and i go really fast and she says, "GOOD JOB Auntie MA!" and claps her hands! then she proceeds to tell me how to wipe properly. LMAO!!
  • LooseWheel
    Options
    Bump
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My oldest son used to tell me I was getting on his nervous (nerves).
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old stepson - "I can't wait to meet my nemesis in high school."
    Me - "Why's that, buddy?"
    10 year old stepson - "So we can have a dance-off!"

He's watched too many of those teenage movies...

Then he proceeded to show me some of his best dance movies. Too funny!
  • LooseWheel
    Options
    The smiley one in my pic with me said when she was little, "it's me book",
    I tried to explain saying, "no you say it's 'my' book",
    she repeated again "It's me book"
    I also repeated so she responded with a frown saying, "it's your book"

Going to the loo with children can = inquiries such as "what you sticking up your bum mummy".

=

me laughing my *kitten* off and wondering what on earth does everyone else think i'm doing in here!!!! Agghhhhh. Well not that!

Keep them coming, these are funny guys.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    My son is also a HUGE fan of saying "I'M NOT in the mood"

And daughter "I just want to be left alone"

lol
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    4 yr old - Mommy, why is *kitten* a bad word? Can the tv say *kitten*? Will I get in trouble if I say *kitten*? I heard daddy say *kitten*. What does *kitten* mean? Should I stop saying *kitten*? And it kept going so quickly. It was like he was trying to see how many times he could say it before the word was totally banned.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I was pregnant with #3 and he kicked -really- hard. It made me cry out.
    #1 son (3 at the time) asked: "What's wrong, Mommy?"
    I said "It's just the baby kicking"
    He looked at my tummy, shook his finger at it and said 'Baby, don't kick Mommy! Go to time out!"
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    My son is also a HUGE fan of saying "I'M NOT in the mood"

And daughter "I just want to be left alone"

lol
    My oldest son loves to say "ya ya ya ya enough allready!"