JUST ADMIT IT...

Options

Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to be the big girl with the pretty face anymore.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I wanna get married too, and be "thin" when i do carry children so i actually look pregnant. haha
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    I just don't want to be the big girl with the pretty face anymore.

true story... realist thing EVER written!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My name is Shannon, and I want to lose weight so my husband can't keep his hands off of me! *sigh of relief for admitting the truth!*
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I do that anyway ;-)
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I want the type of female attention I got when I was in my late teens.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I WAS honest in my profile!

I wanna rock the skimpiest bikini.
    ANNnnnnd
    I wanna have the wildest sweatiest sex of my life butt naked all the way with the lights on without feeling self concious for even a millisecond.

:bigsmile:

this i mean
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    no, mine are real. World War Z is GONNA happen ppl, let's get ready now.

Shouldn't we be working on storing up fat, too?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't want to have to shell out cash for bigger pants.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Because my husband likes to play off my insecurities and and make my life miserable. SO I decided to show him. Which now apparently seems pointless, because he gives his number out to chics 12 years younger than him, because they are friends and he sees no problem with it.....oh wait I am rambling again. I am doing this because I want to be hot......or at least i want to hear it

I'd divorce him, then get really hot and remind him of what could have been! ;)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    1. I want to be healthier - and to be able to fit into an airline seat!
    2. I want the dudes I work with who wouldnt talk to me when I was heavy realize what they have missed out on
    3. I do want to get married one day
    4. Id love to have a date - havent had a date in years.
    5. I want to be able to ride roller coasters

and MOST of all - boost my self esteem and rock my new body!!

(not in any particular order)
  • RachelH25
    Options
    I want to dress sleezy and wear hooker shoes! :blushing:

I LOVE this!!! :drinker:
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Because my husband likes to play off my insecurities and and make my life miserable. SO I decided to show him. Which now apparently seems pointless, because he gives his number out to chics 12 years younger than him, because they are friends and he sees no problem with it.....oh wait I am rambling again. I am doing this because I want to be hot......or at least i want to hear it

wow...why are you still with him? no way I would put up with that!!!!
  • azzledazzle
    Options
    I want to lose the fat, to unleash the beast trapped under my skin.

Then im gunna get me some guns like 'the rock' and them Im gunna lose my man tits and get some mega pecs.

I wanna wear a tight top that hugs my muscles, and when someone is eyeing me up... I will tense so hard, my top will rip and fall off and everyone will fall to their knees.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Mine is soccer. And Vanity.

My wife is happy with my weight. Most bikers have a beer belly, so that ain't it. I am actually not that unhappy with the belly. My only problem is playing soccer at 57. I am way older than everyone else and I want to be fit enough to play for a few more years.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options

If he thinks it is ok with giving other women his number, then he probably thinks it is ok to have an affair. You really should consult with an attorney.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i want to look good naked. like drop dead hot.

this might require plastic surgery and hypnotist training, but by gosh i'm gonna do it.
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    Mine is soccer. And Vanity.

My wife is happy with my weight. Most bikers have a beer belly, so that ain't it. I am actually not that unhappy with the belly. My only problem is playing soccer at 57. I am way older than everyone else and I want to be fit enough to play for a few more years.

i love me a sexy biker with a beer belly! lol. something to uhh... bounce off of! ;)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're still married to that douche? Holy crap! If my husband did that, he would no longer have balls because of how hard I kicked them in and I would definitely not be married to a sob like that. Yikes girl! You need to make him stop treating you like this!
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    Because I cant stand the flop of skin over the csection scar...

the fact that my pants wear out on my inner thighs ( because they rub together too much) long before i have gotten my money's worth.....

and because i once was hot and want to be again. but that mature hot....