Just Started! Mum of 2 littlies :)

HollyMay
HollyMay Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:happy:
Hi i have just found out about this from a friend.
My girls are 2yr1mth old and 8mths old, i put alot of weight on in my first pregnancy.
Then fell pregnant when she was 9 months. i am 23 yrs old. I have never struggled with wieght so im finding it a bit hard to loose it, i havent gained since my first was born but i want to loose 20 kg and be healthy before i get pregnant with the next :)
I hope this programme helps me to be a bit more motivated to eat healthy and excersise more so i can feel great and be a good role model for my kids.
YAY!!!

Replies

• :happy:
    Hi i have just found out about this from a friend.
    My girls are 2yr1mth old and 8mths old, i put alot of weight on in my first pregnancy.
    Then fell pregnant when she was 9 months. i am 23 yrs old. I have never struggled with wieght so im finding it a bit hard to loose it, i havent gained since my first was born but i want to loose 20 kg and be healthy before i get pregnant with the next :)
    I hope this programme helps me to be a bit more motivated to eat healthy and excersise more so i can feel great and be a good role model for my kids.
    YAY!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and the people on here are so nice and supportive. If you have any questions just post them and someone will try to give you the best answer possible. Read the newbie threads and you can find some great answers in there too. Good luck!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome and I love your accent :wink: You will find lots of help on here everyone is great and the programme really works from what I can see. :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.