Just starting out

rsalgado
rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm new at this... currently I weigh an embarrassing 300 pounds and have made a commitment to myself to get in shape. I stumbled upon this online community and think it's great. Any advice?

Replies

• rsalgado
    Hello everyone! I'm new at this... currently I weigh an embarrassing 300 pounds and have made a commitment to myself to get in shape. I stumbled upon this online community and think it's great. Any advice?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP! You will find this site so amazing. The people on here are great and so supportive and full of wonderful answers to help everyone. Just remember to drink plenty of water, stay below on your calories and eat healthy and exercise. And then when you exercise eat your exercise calories too. Read the newbie threads on here and if you cant find an answer there that you need post a new thread and someone will answer you! Good luck!!
  • rsalgado
    Thanks for the kind welcome...I already have seen how amazing this cite is. I LOVE how you can journal your meals in here. All week I've been trying to do the same thing by hand and this is WAY easier!
This discussion has been closed.