Ripped in 30 [Closed Group] Starting this week!

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
So it looks like several of us have started the program already. Thanks for the information about her first level workout, Shayyy01. Wanted to make sure everyone else is ready to start or see if there were any problems getting the DVD. Here is who I have listed, let me know if you decided not to do it.

afv417
amcmurran
DAStuntebeck
Heaven71
luvchic496
MaureenJ79
mistyboggs
Mommyg318
pinklion721
Shayyy01
wadesha

Did any of you look at her diet plan yet? If so, are you planning on doing it or just sticking with the exercise?
My plan is to do each week through the whole week (6 days) and then have a rest day before moving onto the next week.

Replies

• Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    I looked at the diet plan, i may take things from it here and there, but i eat pretty healthy as it is. I can tell you guys tho i ate my way through 30ds, and really didnt see any results because of it. So really stick to a healthy diet if you want to see drastic results! =)

In week two Jillian smacks the one chicks *kitten*, it made me roll on the ground. Watch for it. Jillian is kind of ... strange but she has good work outs.
    Good Luck Ladies!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    I am going to stick with just the exercise at this point. I plan to start tonight as soon as I get home. I got everything I needed yesterday. READY!!!! :))

I have to get the discs to avf this weekend so she can start as well.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Hahaha Shay, that's so funny! She does seem a little different.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    I''m going to stay on track with the exercise program but with my own meal plan. The rest day in between sounds go though.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 801 Member
    Hello, I have the DVD and have decided to give it a go around for the 4th time!! it seems to be a good workout, i just could never get the scheduling down!! i will do the dvd monday-friday.
  • im going to start on sunday and im going to follow my own meal plan. Im going to do it mon-fri
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Take measurements! This will be my second round and last time I didntvlose weight but I lost a lot of inches. The scale can be discouraging but watching the inches disappear and putting on smaller size clothing is so Motivational!!