Here's to a toner me :)

Options
Ok so I am starting tomorrow with a new diet/workout plan! I am getting married in one year and 127 days! My goal is to lose 20 pounds in 5 months! I want to tone up and feel a little better about myself! We will see how this goes! I am 5'6 and I weigh 142.6 pounds (water weight, I am sure) Haha! Hopefully I will get the hang of this website soon!

Replies

• twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    Ok so I am starting tomorrow with a new diet/workout plan! I am getting married in one year and 127 days! My goal is to lose 20 pounds in 5 months! I want to tone up and feel a little better about myself! We will see how this goes! I am 5'6 and I weigh 142.6 pounds (water weight, I am sure) Haha! Hopefully I will get the hang of this website soon!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Here's a great link in case you have questions about calories and whatnot and there are more posts in Diet and Nutrition too.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6556-the-answers-to-the-questions

Welcome and Good Luck! And of course congrats! :flowerforyou:

Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and it has all the tools you will need to get to where you wanna be! Just remember to start drinking plenty of water. That is a major must!! Good luck and enjoy your time with us!!
  • tasha33
    Options
    I AM NEW TOO AND I WEIGHT THE EXACT SAME AS YOU AND ALSO I AM ALMOST THE SAME HEIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.