i have been humbly welcomed to twoterville

Options
i have waited several years to become a citizen of twoterville...*tears well up*...this has been a long journey, that began long before i even started losing weight. working on me, and figuring out why i am where i am...well i am figuring it out, and making some changes, and they are working...july of 2010 i weighed 443 pounds, and this morning i weighed in at 298.8...*tears fall*...i accept my citizenship to twoterville, knowing i may be here awhile, but do plan on moving to onederful singleton some day!!!

Replies

• jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    A huge emotional win for you! Congratulations! :smile:
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far...... I know it's hard work and am so proud of you for improving your health! I, too, have taken control of my diabetes and you should know what a huge success that is for you! I have boarded the train to ONEderland and would certainly enjoy having you join my journey. Please feel free to friend me if you like.
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Way to go. That is an incredible loss.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You are an inspiration to all of us...
  • STARSHINE1975
    Options
    Great job! You are doing AMAZING!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your fantastic loss!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is such an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You should be so proud of your work. Congratulations!
  • brendalyne
    Options
    That is so awesome! And inspiring. Congrats!
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Work! Keep it up onederville is calling you. Good Luck!
  • kenyabloodstone
    Options
    YAY Congrats!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! I too just recently made it back to twoterville and am so excited for both of us.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Super!!! Way to Go!!!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Thats AMAZING!! Congrats!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you!! that is a beautiful accomplishment, both physically and emotionally!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    What an accomplishment and an inspiration!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • BigMamaElle
    BigMamaElle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HUUUUUUGE PROPS!
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i have waited several years to become a citizen of twoterville...*tears well up*...this has been a long journey, that began long before i even started losing weight. working on me, and figuring out why i am where i am...well i am figuring it out, and making some changes, and they are working...july of 2010 i weighed 443 pounds, and this morning i weighed in at 298.8...*tears fall*...i accept my citizenship to twoterville, knowing i may be here awhile, but do plan on moving to onederful singleton some day!!!

Wow... That's awesome! You've come SUCH a long way in such a little amount of time! I'm so excited for you!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's just so fantastic! I'm so glad that I'm around to get to share this victory with you. I've been having some down moments the last couple of days, and it's victories like this that help remind me of why I'm working so hard. So, so, so happy for you and proud of you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!