Restaurant Calories?

Options
I did tell everyone I was new here. I just came over from LoseIT.com. I am loving this site, but I noticed this site doesn't have a Restaurant Guide like Loseit does. Am I just not seeing it? If you eat at a restaurant, how can you tell how many calories you are eating. I do have to admit, that was a nice feature that LoseIt has. You could just click on Dunkin Donuts and see how many calories something is. I hope it is on here and I just don't know where to look. Thanks...Issy

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Just search for it in the food database like you would any other food. Like if you eat at Chili's and get buffalo wings, search "Chilis buffalo wings"
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Dunkin Donuts (since I don't eat there), but there are chain restaurants in the food database. Just type it in and see if it's there.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, I hardly use any of the features on here yet, but when I head to the city and go out to eat, I look up places online first , to get a better idea of their menu and the nutritional info. Literally only takes one minute and most chain restaurants have it readily available.
  • smchic2012
    smchic2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Make sure you type in the name of the restaurant before entering the name of the item and it should come up.
  • izzyissy
    izzyissy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone. I love that everyone here is so helpful.