Day 5, feeling alive!! (that's really lame, sorry :) )

Options
Hi Everyone,

So I've been doing this for 5 days now and I feel unbelievable! I feel strong, powerful and like I can really do this! Working out just makes me feel good and makes me eat better. I want to skip around throwing flower petals in the air I feel so pumped. I know I won't feel like this through my whole journey but I'm hoping I can stay strong and get back on the wagon if I fall off. Tomorrow's going to be a bit more tricky because it's a friend's birthday but I'll try to keep my eyes on the prize and not completely give up if I have a piece of cake. There will be a lot of "tests" so I just need to learn to cope with whatever is thrown at me. New me, new habits.

Thanks for all the encouragement from my new MFP friends and I hope to make lots more through this journey (hint hint).

Happy Friday!!

Replies

• specialk523
    Options
    hey! today's my 5th day as well and i'm also new...i loved your post and i feel the same way you are...it's hard to get motivated to exercise at first but the feeling after is so awesome...good luck on your journey!!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    Glad you feel so motivated! I do,too! I actually want to push myself harder. I feel even better when I'm losing more.

Stay focused and the b day party, but still have fun! You can do it!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    MFP is addicting! Glad it's working so well for you too!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Day 5 party!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9cI62i0BvlyUP6zFgWT1iv20uWEnrPHXk-8Jjt3Y3AnSIpR3Rig