9 Week Holiday Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm in please feel free to add me anyone...trying to be slim trim and knocking my husbands socks off :)

Welcome, you are the last person. Thanks for joining.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    All this challenge is now a closed group. If you did not make the cut this time please feel free to inbox me to be put on the waiting list. I've done a lot of these challenges and I know some people may fall away fairly quickly.
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, Is it too late?

Welcome. I will add you soon!

Thank you. (:
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    starsnyc 21.....Just want to say THANK YOU so much for developing this group! I have never joined a group before or been part of a challenge. You sure know how to motivate people! I can't wait to get started!!! Thank you for all your hard work!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    AWWW MANN!! I WANTED TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP!!! :-(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!! :-((
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Thank you for accepting me into the challenge. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • MFPSTARSCHALLENGE
    Options
    AWWW MANN!! I WANTED TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP!!! :-(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!! :-((

I will put you on the waiting list. Whoever doesn't weigh-in tomorrow will be drop from the challenge. Thanks!
  • Gazer362
    Gazer362 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me to the waiting list. I'd love to be a part of this challenge. Thanks.
  • luvmybee
    luvmybee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so sad that I missed this. It seemed just perfect :( Yes, please put me on the waiting list. Thank you.