Snowshoeing

Options
I love to snowshoe, :love: it was my favorite excursion last year. Today was the first time I was able to get to the mountain this winter, and it was just as great as I remembered. Of course it helped that the sun was out and the scenery was beautiful. I snowshoed for 2 1/2 hours and took 13, 241 steps and burned 1472 calories per my Bodybugg. That doesn't include the steps or calories burned the rest of the day. Wow...it was GREAT!!!

I can't wait to go snowshoeing again next weekend.

Replies

• neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love to snowshoe, :love: it was my favorite excursion last year. Today was the first time I was able to get to the mountain this winter, and it was just as great as I remembered. Of course it helped that the sun was out and the scenery was beautiful. I snowshoed for 2 1/2 hours and took 13, 241 steps and burned 1472 calories per my Bodybugg. That doesn't include the steps or calories burned the rest of the day. Wow...it was GREAT!!!

I can't wait to go snowshoeing again next weekend.
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! It sounds so beautiful.
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you go again next weekend take pictures please. People don't believe me when i tell them how many calories you burn snow shoeing, it is amazing and the fresh air this tme of year where I live is amazing.