44 pounds gone

Options
KBrenOH
KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
It's not a nice round number, true - but after my doctor appointment yesterday where I astounded both the nurse AND the Dr.. I can't help but be thrilled about my success so far.
My blood pressure, while never a concern, is lower. I have more energy (although I'm still tired) and I look better.
In the past, I'd shy away from the camera or make sure I was the one behind it taking the pictures. Now I'm actually liking the pictures I see and while I still want to lose another 50ish pounds, I'm nearly half way to my goal and I've proven to myself that IF I try.. I CAN do this.

Hopefully the picture posts but this was taken this morning in one of my newer outfits (as none of my other clothes fit)

1.jpg

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    you look terrific!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Congratss my friend :)
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! YOU LOOK GREAT :)
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!!!!!! AWESOME GIRL!!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Pronoiac
    Options
    Right on! It all just gets better from here!!!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, You look great!!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    It's not a nice round number, true - but after my doctor appointment yesterday where I astounded both the nurse AND the Dr.. I can't help but be thrilled about my success so far.
    My blood pressure, while never a concern, is lower. I have more energy (although I'm still tired) and I look better.
    In the past, I'd shy away from the camera or make sure I was the one behind it taking the pictures. Now I'm actually liking the pictures I see and while I still want to lose another 50ish pounds, I'm nearly half way to my goal and I've proven to myself that IF I try.. I CAN do this.

Hopefully the picture posts but this was taken this morning in one of my newer outfits (as none of my other clothes fit)

1.jpg

You look wonderful!
  • rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome job
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job :) I can't wait to get to my half way point...it seems like it's taking me forever!! :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look great. Do you mind if I ask what weight you started at?
  • Netjoker
    Options
    You look outstanding great Job keep it up !
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Shandun -- I started out at around 221ish.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice to know, that was my starting weight too :)
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking great, so pretty. You are doing so well. We started about the same place and you are just a bit ahead of me. I'll keep following your lead because you are headed in the right direction.

It's nice to have friends with the same goals and interests ie, hot(cold), sexy, fictional men. LOL

Keep up the good work.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    GReat Job!!
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    LOL I agree Mindy!

Thank you again everyone - I couldn't have done it (as well as I have so far) without this page and all the support I've received from friends and strangers alike on here.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you look beauttiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!