What reactions have you got from your s/o over your weight l

Options
2»

Replies

• shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    he said I am losing my curves but please don't lose the butt. he also says, wow, how do you work out like that or I bet you could do this or that because you are so strong now. He alos likes the outfits I wear to work out it and as long as he has a visual, he doesn't care how I look , big or small.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    last night my husband told me as i was unloading the day's crap from the van that my @ss looked really good in my jeans....lol....earlier this week he walked in on me trying on an XXL tshirt from my heaviest days that i found in the closet and was literally like "HOLY SHIAT" honey, that thing is huge, you've done sooo awesome...

i could not ask for a more supportive husband during this journey especially as i come to the "end"...i hope everyone is able to have what i have in this regard...
  • Jessy0383
    Options
    Awwwww....am glad that your husband has been supporting you during the whole process... keep it up!!!!!
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My wife can't keep her hands off of ME!!! And if I turn to look at her as I walk to the bathroom in the morning (wearing just my skivvies) I see her watching my butt. She can't believe that the ring she bought for me 5 months ago is so big on me it falls off when I do the dishes. I can't wait until I get down to my goal weight and see her reaction then!

you do dishes ?? You rock ! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! My hubs isn't one to talk about how he's feeling but I've learned to read his actions (Example: I get a lot of butt smacks now :wink: ). He's always told me I'm pretty but I've noticed he asks me to come with him a lot when he goes out with his friends. It makes me think that he's actually proud to be seen out with me!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My husband is the opposite of most...he's very touchy feely and extremely vocal. He has loved me at my lowest to highest weight and back down again, so his attraction doesn't really vary much, but he is SO proud of my accomplishments.

The other day, I was walking away from him (in public) and very dramatically, he dropped to his knees, wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my toosh and cried "I'm going to miss you so much, but I understand why you had to go!" :laugh: :love: :laugh:

Yeah he's the greatest....(but he doesn't do dishes, I'm jealous!!!) :flowerforyou:
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    my future hubby can't keep his hands off me now so lord knows what he will be like when I reach my target! I might have to put a restraining order on him! ;-) hehe

LOL too cute!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My husband really hasn't said anything maybe it is because I haven't really lost anything. I cant see a difference so I'm sure he doesn't either
  • elfranzen
    elfranzen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well since I am the smallest I have ever been she compliments me all the time (80 pounds lost). I still see fat me when looking down but I have been overweight since about the 3rd grade so it will take a while before my mind sees it. But she has also lost 50 pounds and she is the smallest I have ever known her. I just think she forgets that sometimes. I never knew her when she was the athletic type and I fell in love with her when she was heavier and still loved her at her heaviest and I will continue to love her even if she gets too skinny. :smile: She might not be as skinny as she used to be but she is the skinny wife that I know and love. She is finally getting to that stage were people are starting to notice her weight loss that haven’t seen her in a while. One of the reasons I think other people don’t notice as much on her is 1. She wore clothes that hid the weight. 2. She is still wearing some clothes that are baggy and now hide the fact that she has lost weight. Example Nice new jeans that look really good on her but then she wears a bagging shirt that hangs too low and covers up what she has worked so hard to get to. I just feel bad when people concentrate on me because I have lost so much more (and my clothes fit). But I think very soon the tables will turn and people we be focused on her instead of me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!