My story at a second chance at life....photos

Options

Replies

• divadoll41
    Options
    u are an amazing WOMEN! I had tears in my eyes from reading your blog. Keep up the good work.
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    wow you are a very strong woman!!
    am sure after what u whent tru many would just give up . but you didn't

CONGRATS!!!!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATS FOR MAKING IT THROUGH ALL THE TRIALS IN YOUR LIFE :smile:
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    TY for sharing your story!! You are inspiring and amazing!!
  • Roofieh
    Options
    I'm sorry for all the heartache in your life. So happy that you've overcome so much. I don't have that kind of heartache but I need to lose a lot of weight. Can't see myself at the finish line but reading stories such as yours gives people like me hope. If someone so full of disappointments can pull herself out, why not me? May God bless your heart and life as you continue on your journey
  • Roofieh
    Options
    I'm sorry for all the heartache in your life. So happy that you've overcome so much. I don't have that kind of heartache but I need to lose a lot of weight. Can't see myself at the finish line but reading stories such as yours gives people like me hope. If someone so full of disappointments can pull herself out, why not me? May God bless your heart and life as you continue on your journey
  • Roofieh
    Options
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Very touching story! Good for you for getting a hold of your life and not giving up! Despite all your sadness your life does have purpose! You look awesome!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    You are one strong woman and you look wonderful!
  • TIARAR247
    TIARAR247 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your story is so very touching. I'm glad that you got your life back. My mom went through similar things. Car accident, found out she had Lupus (now in wheelchair unable to walk on her own, divorce, went blind in left eye, and voice has changed because she had to have her thyroids removed. All within about 2 years so it caused her to become depressed. So yes, I feel your pain. I was there to go through all of this with my mom. She was giving up on life also but my child is the reason she lives today. With that being her first grand, she felt as though she still had someone to live for. She is in such good spirits today and I have never seen her better. Continue to thrive everyday and may God continue to bless you.
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    outstanding you look awesome
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    so amazing!!! You look great
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    omg you are a true inspiration. I am so proud of you and you look fantastic you are def a fighter!
  • ScoutMomAng
    Options
    You are a very BEAUTIFUL woman! Beautiful inside and out! God put you on this earth to give us all inspiration! You are truly an AMAZING woman! Do NOT ever let anybody tell you any different! You should be as proud of yourself as we all are. You look fantastic and you are truly a fighter.
  • jarkjcm
    jarkjcm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to so many thank you for sharing your story and sharing yourself. I look forward to hearing about your continued success
  • lshere
    lshere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i see the pics you look great congrats
  • nicolemeggett
    nicolemeggett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and God Bless you!!!!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Amazing... and you look so happy now...
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've lived through some "when it rains, it pours" times in my life, but I cannot begin to imagine the emotional trauma of all you had to deal with in a few short months. That you overcame, that you used it all as an impetus to re-claim your own life and to get healthy again is amazing! You truly are an inspiration, and thank you so much for sharing with us. I really needed to hear this, and I think maybe you needed to tell it. God bless you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!