spagheti squash ????

2»

Replies

• Jolie30
    Jolie30 Posts: 18
    We love spagetti squash too, I usually just do it with whatever pasta sauce I'm whipping up, either homemade or from a jar. It's yummy.

One question though, my biggest issue with spagetti squash is cutting it in half...does anyone have a trick? I'm about to go out and buy a good meat clever just for cutting the thing. I usually end up sticking a knife in it and banging it against the counter if DH isn't around.

Thanks gang!

Can't help you there, I had to wait until DH got home from work so that I could cook mine last night. :laugh: I got the knife in, but I couldn't even make a slit in the thing! I did a low carb parmesan chicken and a homemade alfredo sauce for the spaghetti squash strands. Even my non-low carbing sons loved it!
  • robsgal
    robsgal Posts: 50 Member
    Oooh, parm. chicken with spagetti squash sounds awesome! I think I'm going to make something tonight with my squash, hopefully I won't break the counter...actually we need our kitchen remodeled so maybe it would be a good thing. Where did you find the recipe?
  • Jolie30
    Jolie30 Posts: 18
    Oooh, parm. chicken with spagetti squash sounds awesome! I think I'm going to make something tonight with my squash, hopefully I won't break the counter...actually we need our kitchen remodeled so maybe it would be a good thing. Where did you find the recipe?

Most of my books are Dana Carpender (low carb cookbooks) or Protein Power so I am sure it is one of those. I'll get my daughter to email it from home (to me at work) and I'll send you a message. It was really simple, though.
This discussion has been closed.