1st NSVs on MFP

When I started out doing this, I bought a road bike and starting biking a lot. On my first trip on my new bike I went out on a route near my house and had to walk up all the hills because I didn't have the strength to cycle up. I did the same route today and did not walk once.

Also fit into some pants I bought last fall for the first time since April or May - the immediate damage has been reversed! Now to continue on until I'm in better shape than ever before.

Replies

• FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    AWESOME!! I know that feeling, my boyfriend got me cycling and there was a day I made it up all the hills that i previously couldn't get up! Keep it up!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Congrats and well done
  • Congrats!
    I started bycicling 2 years ago and it has saved my life. When I started, 5 blocks was alot for me. Now I do about 25 miles per day and I have gone as far as 55 miles in a day. I can also climb a hill in my area that is 5 miles long and has a steep grade.Bycicling has trimmed my stomach a great deal, but I still carry a lot of weight around my chest area. I am going to have a trainer help me with that.
    Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!