I'm back with a vengeance!!

Options
Hello Fitness pals~

I have been gone too long. I had some complications from a curvical fusion I had Dec 06. I'm off all the crazy meds. Morphine was awful and what a horrible med to come off of. Yuk!!! Anyway, I am focused and ready to get off the 40lbs I intended to do awhile ago. I now have an even better reason to lose. At the end of this month, my wonderful husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.
In August we are taking a much needed trip to Lake Tahoe. I want to reach my goal of 150lbs by July 4th. What do you think of that??? I'm going to kick butt !! That sounds like that phrase in "Lier Lier" I'm kicking my A_s !!! Yeah, you know the one. Good to be back guy's. Looking forward to a chat now and then. Keep me accountable okay?? Jan

Replies

• Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello Fitness pals~

I have been gone too long. I had some complications from a curvical fusion I had Dec 06. I'm off all the crazy meds. Morphine was awful and what a horrible med to come off of. Yuk!!! Anyway, I am focused and ready to get off the 40lbs I intended to do awhile ago. I now have an even better reason to lose. At the end of this month, my wonderful husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.
    In August we are taking a much needed trip to Lake Tahoe. I want to reach my goal of 150lbs by July 4th. What do you think of that??? I'm going to kick butt !! That sounds like that phrase in "Lier Lier" I'm kicking my A_s !!! Yeah, you know the one. Good to be back guy's. Looking forward to a chat now and then. Keep me accountable okay?? Jan
  • megstar8686
    megstar8686 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell! And it's nice to hear that you're back on track. I always try to think about all the reasons I want to loose weight in the first place and that tends to keep me motivated. And set yourself some small goals along the way with some decent rewards for achieving your goals... :flowerforyou:

Best of luck :smile:

Meg
  • Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for your encouraging words. I made a "to-be-fit" poster. I have a chart to date each 5lbs lost. I put pics of healthy food, uplifting quotes etc. It really does help me to see the progress visually. At each 5lb loss, I'm going to treat myself to a new item of workout clothes. I used to reward with food. And how did I get these extra pounds??:noway: Take care of you~ Jan