Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Chronicles of MFP members distracted at work

2»

Replies

• riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Told a publisher "I Love You" before hanging up the phone...oops.

I have almost done that SO many times! I have accidentally said it to my male friends though and they're like um...what?

I've almost done that many times too!! Accidently said that to one guy and he said "okay then, let's go to my place." Looked at him like he was crazy. He said "well since you love me, there's no need to hold back now is there?". LOL!!! Told him to keep dreaming!!

I also nearly opened a business meeting with "everyone join hands and let us pray."
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    I couldn't stay off the forums today, and was working with a band saw. Lost both hands. I'm typing this my nose.

come weigh in day, you'll be glad you did.

i'm no longer allowed to type and talk at the same time. per my boss. hahah
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Answered the phone with "Hello?" instead of "Thank you for calling the DirectIT Group, Jennifer speaking" >.<
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

I am so scared of doing that. :laugh: I don't think I've ever done it yet though but I've come pretty close. :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

I have almost done that SO many times! I have accidentally said it to my male friends though and they're like um...what?

I've almost done that many times too!! Accidently said that to one guy and he said "okay then, let's go to my place." Looked at him like he was crazy. He said "well since you love me, there's no need to hold back now is there?". LOL!!! Told him to keep dreaming!!

I also nearly opened a business meeting with "everyone join hands and let us pray."

I think that would have been a good thing. :bigsmile: