New Member Saying Hi!!

Options
I just discovered this site. I have "hovered" for a few days and really like this site. I am about 1/2 way through an 80- pound weight-loss goal. I need some new ideas and different tactics to steer me to victory. Looks like this site can do the trick. I hope to support as many members as possible and we can cheer each other across the goal line!

Janice

Replies

• jstrohmeier
    Options
    I just discovered this site. I have "hovered" for a few days and really like this site. I am about 1/2 way through an 80- pound weight-loss goal. I need some new ideas and different tactics to steer me to victory. Looks like this site can do the trick. I hope to support as many members as possible and we can cheer each other across the goal line!

Janice
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, Janice! Good luck on achieving the rest of your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site here is great and you should be able to find plenty of help on here. Look at some of the members that have lost 100 pounds and then some. Check out Tamtastic and FitnessChick! They are big inspirations to us all!! Maybe they can give you some pointers. Good luck!
  • cmore135
    cmore135 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Janice:

I'm new like you this is a great site.Good luck on you weight lose!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Carol
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi Janice:

I'm new like you this is a great site.Good luck on you weight lose!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Carol
    Welcome Carol! You will love this site! So motivational and inspirational too!!