Gotta buy a new treadmill - Recommendations

Options
I bought a Craigslist treadmill a year or so ago, for $400. It's been very nice... it was a Healthrider H120t. 12mph max, 12% max incline. iFit compatible. I liked it except for how it just stopped working yesterday.

I called their support and they say I need a new console piece, which is, of course, over $500 to replace.

So I'm in the market for a new treadmill. When I bought this thing I needed one with a very high weight limit (350ish), but now the limit can be lower (I weight about 233 now).

I was looking at getting another Craigslist treadmill, and saw this one that looks good. http://www.treadmilltalk.com/golds-gym-club-interactive-890-treadmill.html

But I thought I'd see if anyone here has a better recommendation. if there's a good model I could get from a store with a warranty, so I'm not buying another one next year, that'd be great.

I'd like to keep the cost as low, but I could go up to $1000 or so if it makes sense. The one I'm looking at getting on Craigslist is $450.

Replies

• SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I bought a Weslo Crosswalk 5T from wal-mart for $298 dollars and I like it. It has a weight limit of 250, but not much for incline ( 2 settings) but goes fast and shows laps and cals burned are almost the same as my HRM. i like it! It's good for what I paid.
  • gr82run
    gr82run Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have a brand new console, I believe for the exact treadmill~ just sitting in my garage. I had mine repaired under warranty, and they shipped me a console, then when the repair man came to fix it, he brought another one. Maybe we can work something out...