newby

Options
Have just started on this full force on Monday and have worked out three times this week and have been under my goal of calories for the day by 200 cals. Weighed this morning and gained 2 lbs, but that is the way most of my diets and life style changes happens

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Don't get down! You need to try to not be so under on your calories. Try exercise every other day. You will see a change it also can be the water weight. Read a great post about it last night. look up ninerbuff and try to find his post.
  • dottiegee
    dottiegee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know it's discouraging sometimes to show a gain after putting forth so much effort, but I've been told that when you work out you gain muscle which weighs more than fat, so you will show a gain. Eventually, if you stick to your plan, the weight will start to come off.
  • beebeepudge
    Options
    Maybe you are not eating enough. You are working out as well and that uses up more calorie intake so I think your body is in starvation mode and is hanging on to everything. I am a longtime dieter as well and do better when I eat full amount on plan. Drink lots of water as well that is my down fall. Hang in there.