Looking for a motivated group to join

Options
Hi again everyone!! Ive been looking around I am looking to join a group of people that have the same things as me!! I have kids and I am a stay at home Mommy, with bearly no time to go to a gym (although I would LOVE to) My HUbby works a third shift job, 5p- 330a so he sleeps during the day. Cant swing the cost of the gym and a daycare with the economy being so bad, they cut Hubbys hours he was working 57 a week now down to between 40 -46 Hours it hurts!

But Id like to have like goals daily and new ideas I am not sure I could start and do it on my own!

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hi again everyone!! Ive been looking around I am looking to join a group of people that have the same things as me!! I have kids and I am a stay at home Mommy, with bearly no time to go to a gym (although I would LOVE to) My HUbby works a third shift job, 5p- 330a so he sleeps during the day. Cant swing the cost of the gym and a daycare with the economy being so bad, they cut Hubbys hours he was working 57 a week now down to between 40 -46 Hours it hurts!

But Id like to have like goals daily and new ideas I am not sure I could start and do it on my own!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey, Crystal! There's a stay-at-home mom group on the boards that you're more than welcome to start posting to. It's a great group of girls!

Welcome to the boards & good luck with your journey!

:flowerforyou:
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    I'd like to join the SAHM group too but I'm new here & can't quite figure out how to find the group! :frown:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Here's the thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/33938-stay-at-home-moms-1-5-1-11

We start a new thread every Monday morning so the new link will be the last post tomorrow morning so you can find us again!