EA active 2 results

I have just bought EA active 2 for the wii and was just wondering if anybody using this have seen any results and if it has helped with wieght loss?
Thanks x

Replies

• SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    I purchased it in Feb for Kinect. I lost 20 lbs during my 9 week workout on hard. As time went on I would also do my created exercises for Active 2 after my 9 week challenge exercise days. I continue to use it on my off days from the gym. Something to keep me active 5 days a week. I can say the aerobics even on hard is a joke as well as soccer ball kick. I would call it my rest period.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    I've got it for the PS3. It started off kicking my *kitten* on the easy level and now I use it on the hard level when I need a workout and the weather means I don't want to go outside.

You get out of it what you're willing to put in.
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Woke up this morning and im aching so it nuet be doing something lol x
  • I bought this for the bargain price of £8 from Asda just over a week ago and played it for the 1st time yesterday.

Did a workout on the normal level and found it challenging. Really, really enjoyed it though.

As a pp said, you get out of it what you put in :)
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    I started it on Wii in June. Went through the whole 9 week program on Easy, and have started it over on Medium, with weights. It's amazing...I lost almost 25 lbs. I have notched up my endurance big time, and things that used to make me huff and puff are a breeze now. I just started J. Michael's shred, and I truly don't think I could breeze through that if I hadn't of done the Active Sports first. Good luck with it, you'll enjoy it and the pounds will drop.
  • laurenmXD
    I started it on Wii in June. Went through the whole 9 week program on Easy, and have started it over on Medium, with weights. It's amazing...I lost almost 25 lbs. I have notched up my endurance big time, and things that used to make me huff and puff are a breeze now. I just started J. Michael's shred, and I truly don't think I could breeze through that if I hadn't of done the Active Sports first. Good luck with it, you'll enjoy it and the pounds will drop.

Wow well done :) imdoing the 3 week one because i wasnt quite sure what to expect.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    As testimony to how well Sports Active 2 works.....I'm sick yet today I did two workouts with Sports Active and one of Shred. I'm actually a little in awe that this almost 47 year old body of mine has it in it. I hope you stick with it....it really does make a huge difference. :flowerforyou:
  • laurenmXD
    Im defo going to stick to it!
  • laurenmXD
  • laurenmXD
  • laurenmXD
  • laurenmXD
  • laurenmXD
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    I bought this at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately I didn't stick to it (a big earthquake and having no power for 12 days kind of interrupted it though!).

Great to hear from people who had so much success on it though!

I found it a bit annoying when it didn't recognise my movements, and kept telling me I was doing it wrong when I really wasn't!
  • Maggs_2011
    Maggs_2011 Posts: 6 Member
    i have it for the wii also, im just finishing the first week if the nine week program(easy) and im finding it to be working. i just hope i can stick with it all the way through to the hard program.