What you can't see about me from my profile photo...

Options

Replies

• mojo1123
    Options
    oh, and ps, those aren't my feet. :wink:
  • megan6709
    megan6709 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have really big feet - size 12 women's. Anyone else have that size? Commiserate with me for a minute and mourn the lack of awesome shoes... LOL

I also am very tall - 5'10". Did you know? If you are a female taller than 5'11", you are statistically significantly taller than average? Cool, huh. :tongue:
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    ....you can't tell anything from my pic,well except that I have a jelly :tongue: :tongue: *kitten* lmfao
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That I'm actually horrendously pale, but was on holiday and my sister had covered me in wash off fake tan. And that I was incredibly uncomfortable about being fake baked, I'm not at all comfortable being 'fake', I'm much more at home being my own pale, imperfect self.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    um...its not me, its a pic of my reward tattoo! :flowerforyou:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    that I only have a towel on...

prove it!

not sure the mfp gods would rate it as pg-13....
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I have really big feet - size 12 women's. Anyone else have that size? Commiserate with me for a minute and mourn the lack of awesome shoes... LOL

I also am very tall - 5'10". Did you know? If you are a female taller than 5'11", you are statistically significantly taller than average? Cool, huh. :tongue:

I am only 5'5.5"...but I wear a size 11 shoe. I made it to a 12 when I was in the late stages of pregnancy!! Bahahaha!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That I'm 5'11 and don't have an *kitten* or any tan lines for that matter:drinker:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    my eyes are a shade of green that seems to lighten / darken depending on what im wearing
  • gracekgh
    Options
    Pregnancy stretch marks...(but who cares!) =))))))) ...they were my first gift from my kid. LOL

Me too! That and my c-section scar. I call them my battle scars :)
  • getxsleazyy
    Options
    the true magnitude of my thick jewish hair
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    don't like having my picture taken
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    me
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    That I am covered from head to toe with sunscreen due to the fact I have 4 scars from having skin cancer removed!!! Still love the sun though!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That I have a face (not a bad looking one either) that I don't plan on showing here until I hit my goal size. :-)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My face might've gotten skinny but I still got some stubborn body fat that wants to cling to my stomach and chest.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    ...that my "boobs" are removable. When they wear out, I replace them. :noway: Thank GOD for wonder bras -- now you have 'em, now you DON'T.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    That I have a total white girl heiney.

I call it a Butt-let
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    That I have a total white girl heiney.

I call it a Butt-let

HA! Me too! At least that part's NOT removable.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    That I'm a brunette.